Why Choose US? See The Epic Difference!
- Go Local! True Local company (not a national Franchise). Owner lived in Lexington Kentucky his entire life.
- 4.9 rating on Google with 200 plus reviews!
- Award winning service. 2023 Neighborhood favorite on NextDoor!
- Same friendly faces with dedicated technician (we treat our employees right and don’t have a revolving door of technicians)
- Kid and pet friendly!
- We BEAT most competitions’ pricing!
- No complicated pricing structure. No pre-payments. No contracts. Cancel at any time.
- Unlimited broadleaf weed visit touch-ups in-between applications at no additional charge.
- Environmentally friendly: we don’t douse your lawn with unnecessary chemicals when spraying.
- The best products and materials applied at the correct times.
- Won’t call you in the evening trying to upsell you on something you don’t need
1st application (March): consists of a seasonal spring fertilizer to jumpstart your grass growth and pre-emergent crabgrass control.
2nd application (April): liquid blanket application of broadleaf weeds for weeds that exist. This will kill those pesky winter weeds that have germinated end of winter/early spring.
3rd application (May): late spring fertilizer to keep your grass green and lush.
4th application (June): liquid blanket application of broadleaf weeds that have germinated since the April application.
5th application (July/August): summer fertilizer that consists of a slow release nitrogen fertilizer to keep your lawn fed throughout the summer.
---September is usually the best time to have aeration and overseeding performed (not part of the fertilization and weed-control program) click here to find out more: Aeration and Overseeding
---also check out our army worm/grub control page
6th application (October): one final liquid blanket application for broadleaf weeds. This will kill all the weeds that have germinated before winter weather sets in. This will make it so the weeds you have the following year are only newly germinated weeds and your lawn isn’t carrying over last year’s weeds.
7th application (November): a seasonal fertilizer designed to develop the root system for winter and give your lawn a faster green-up in the spring.